Applications have closed!
We are overwhelmed by the amount of young leaders who are eager to catalyze growth and impact in Austin.
We will be announcing the first class of Notley Fellows on May 2nd, but if you have any questions in the meantime, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Membership dues are $1,000 per fellow each year
In order to become a fellow, applicants must be:
- Individuals between the ages of 22-35 that live in the greater Austin area
- Young professionals who are hungry to elevate their career and have demonstrated interest and involvement in social initiatives.
- People who have an interest in social impact
- Career-minded individuals in a for-profit sector
- Fellows must be able to dedicate 6-8 hours (may vary) per month of availability to events and project assignments
- Applicants should posses shared values including:
- Personal Growth